Returns & Refunds
- We want you to be satisfied with your order. Should anything not be to your satisfaction, you can return the item for a refund, minus a 10% restocking fee, within 14 days of receiving the item. You will have to pay the return shipping cost.
- The Item must be returned to us in the exact same condition with which it was received in. Should we receive the item with some damage to it, we will inform you of the damage and deduct the market value of the damage part or item from the refund amount.
- If you receive an item with damage or missing parts, please contact us via email and attach a few photographs so we can determine what the issue is. We will replace the damaged or missing parts for you at our own cost or together with your next order.
- Should you not want to keep the item due to damage or missing parts, please return the item to us at your own cost, and we will provide you a full refund. The item should be returned in the same condition with which you received it in.
- If there needs to be a return due to a mistake on our part, we will pay the shipping charges for the item's return and exchange it with the correct item.
- Please CONTACT US before you return any items so we can work out a solution best for you.
- When returning an item, please pack it in the condition with which you received it in. Please ensure that there are no additional damaged or missing parts. Any damage resulting from improper use or lack of proper protection for the figure, will not be covered by our return policy.
- We provide refunds for Pre-Order items but a 10% restocking fee or a minimum amount of RM110, will be deducted from the total amount charged. This fee is levied to cover any chargebacks or transactional fees that we are charged with when making the refund.
- Should a pre-order item no longer be in production due to manufacturing issues, we will provide a full refund to you.